Python Developer | Perth
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Mar-2018|
About the role
The Python Developer will build features and applications in a large mature software which will impact thousands of users. Your responsibilities include:
- Compile a list of requirements for the code base (both in terms of software and input data)
- Optimise existing python code per requirements
- Process data per requirements and present data analysis to the team
- Be self-accountable and able to work on large features with maximum responsibility and minimal supervision.
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- Strong experience with Python 2.7 and Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in workflow design, data analysis and requirements identifications/specification.
- Demonstrated original and abstract thinking.
- Experience in software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication.
What we can offer you?
Capgemini is a world leader in technology enabled change. We can offer our consultants;
- Formal training with industry recognized certifications
- The ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A well-structured and tailored career framework
- A culture of collaboration and recognition
- Excellent remuneration
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make a better business decision-making by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insights. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
“Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.”
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, visit www.capgemini.com.au or http://www.backelite.com.au/