Dell Boomi Developer | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Nov-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team.Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Dell Boomi Designer must have in depth understanding of, and can apply, our service offerings and their specialist knowledge, to conceptualise, design and implement engagements aligned to the requirements of the client, and where applicable enable/drive interactions with other engagement streams/client teams.
- You will manage and influences relationship with the client, and cross Service Lines, and be able to influence stakeholders to drive value and delivery outcomes.
- Lead small to medium Business Development, Practice Development and People Development activities with deep industry knowledge across at least two industry sectors.
- Recognised internally as a key contact within their field of specialism and has established relationships across Service Lines and Industry.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Certified Dell Boomi Professional Developer.
- 8+ years of Integration design and development experience.
- 2+ years experience working with Dell Boomi AtomSphere and Dell Boomi API Management platforms.
- Strong working experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs, usage of enterprise connectors like SAP and Salesforce along with good knowledge on HTTP, MQ, SFTP, SOAP, JSON and XML.
- Strong working experience in applying enterprise integration design patterns and best practices.
- Strong experience in SOA Design Patterns.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture.
- Knowledgeable in various security standards like OAuth2.0 and OpenID Connect and IAM providers.
- Knowledgeable in DevOps and CI/CD tools.
- Working experience in both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Strong communication, presentation and client engagement skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering discipline with specific studies in Information Technology.
- Working experience in different Dell Boomi runtime environments for cloud, on-premise and hybrid.
- Experience in developing and deploying solutions on Google, AWS or Azure cloud platforms.
- Experience in various monitoring and application insights technologies and how to best leverage them in integration solutions.
- Exposure to new edge technologies like NoSQL, Kafka, Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.