Adobe Business Analyst | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jul-2019|
About the Team
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team is one of Capgemini's fastest growing advisory practices. Within this sits our Adobe team who are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
About the Role
We are looking for an Adobe Business Analyst who is highly motivated, solutions focused and has proven experience across the Adobe suite. You'll have previous successes in increasing agile adoption, removing roadblocks and applying best practice solutions that are scalable in transformation projects.
This position will require ongoing coordination across a broad user constituency, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are required as is the ability to work independently given general direction.
You'll have approx. 7 years' experience as an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Marketing Cloud Business Analyst and you can:
- Understand and translate Marketing business strategies, business goals, and business processes into a world class AEC solution
- Partner with business stakeholders to prioritise, analyse, define and manage backlog by gathering enhancement & project requests.
- Own projects & initiatives programmatically to ensure success criteria and timelines are met.
- Design and document cross-functional and global solutions, drawing on expertise of functional and technical team members, as appropriate.
- Prepare documentation for system enhancements and customization, provides training and leadership to authors.
- Interface on a day-to-day basis with other solution analysts, business users, engineers, QA, and IT managers to support business operations.
- Drive the team communication, documentation and collaboration strategy using tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Champion and evangelize best project management and Agile scrum disciplines.
- Advise on solutions prepared by peers or supporting team, and champions good design practices.
- Understand Adobe Marketing Cloud tools such as Campaign, Analytics, Target and Audience Manager (highly desirable)
- Work with other disciplines such as UX and Solution Design.
- Work in Agile development practices; JIRA, Confluence and Git
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment