Salesforce Technical Consultant | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2018|
About the Team
Our Digital Salesforce Solution business helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About the Role
You will use your knowledge and experience related to creating Salesforce.com solutions, enterprise technical design, best practices and implementation of the Salesforce.com suite of products to enterprise clients. This candidate is also expected to have core consulting skills combined with leading Salesforce.com technical competency and enterprise implementation experience with all core Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge levels and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations;
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com architecture, Apex, Visual Force, Triggers and Classes;
- At least 3 years' experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes;
- Certification(s) Preferred: Platform Developer I or II, DEV 401 and/or 501;
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related areas;
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.