Digital Strategy Consultant - Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
About the role
We currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Strategy consultants to join our growing practice in Melbourne. You will be working as part of project teams responsible for delivering consulting projects for a variety of clients. Your Key responsibilities include:
- Help clients solve their digital vision and customer experience issues.
- Execute clients' customer experience and digital vision, acting as an advocate in the strategic design process of customer experience and digital strategy projects.
- Develop customer personas, journey maps and roadmaps as part of the overall future state vision.
- Apply knowledge of design thinking techniques and digital to solve business problems through industry-leading design solutions.
- Work with engagement teams to manage client expectations in line with the overall digital and customer experience vision.
- Translate business requirements and goals, end user needs, and input from cross-functional teams into differentiated design solutions.
- Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Cultivate business development opportunities.
Desired skills and experience
We are seeking highly motivated individual who will bring a proven project delivery track record. You will possess the following capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Management, Design or a related field.
- 4+years of experience in Customer or User Experience strategy and research, product design and design planning.
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, a CX practice or in a client-facing media management or digital creative experience role.
- 4+ years of cross-functional experience working with both internal and 3rd party development teams, including UX and visual designers, technologists, and developers.
- 4+ years of experience interfacing with client senior management and business stakeholders.
- Must have 2+ years of experience managing project teams of at least 3 employees.
About the team
Our Digital Services Practice helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
What we can offer you?
We place great emphasis on staff training and the career development of all our people. We tailor individual career paths to offer you the widest possible range of career options. Our uniquely supportive culture, working within a peer group that includes the very best people in the industry, will help you cultivate a personal career path with possible opportunities to cross-train to the exciting new technologies or to develop your management skills.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.