MDM Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-May-2018|
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps organisations adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason – our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About the Role
Work within the Master Data Management program and perform requirement gathering, solutioning for MDM and perform technical tasks as part of data management.
- Complete deliverables on time and to the required standards.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders
- Design, develop, configure and test solutions for clients
- Coordinate with clients and the offshore team
- Contributes to organisational initiatives and help expand the business through repeat orders.
- Skills/ Competencies: IBM MDM Advanced and Standard Edition(PME),DB2,Oracle,Websphere 8.5
- Mandatory: Understanding of software life cycle processes, past experience of working in a large scale program.
- Desirable: MDM knowledge and industry specific process understandings.
- Personal attributes: Problem solving skills, Team Spirit, Accountability and Responsibility
- Other beneficial skills: Strong Functional background and past working experience with big client with different domain like Retail,Banking,Automobile etc.
- 7 years of experience in IT services industry at varied technologies and customers. Strong software engineering process and practices.
- Technical Skills: Requirement analysis,micro design for MDM components like Core MDM services,PME,DSUI,
- Customize PME algorithm and buckets.
- Customize DSUI ,generate SDO, display Extended field in dsui pages,add new tab
- Configure batch processing for MDM 11.3,11.5
- Creating hierarchy structure in MDM based on the structure in LDAP server
- Create integration between mdm and LDAP. Implement ROV.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.