iOS Developer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jun-2018|
About the Team
Our Backelite team is an agency born “mobile first” in 2006 and today specialises in service design and creating digital products. We imagine the digital services of tomorrow by crafting interfaces that balance functionality, ergonomics, design and technology for engaging and effective experiences.
About the Role
- Working closely with our clients and a team of global experts you will design and develop core mobile applications for iOS and Android. With a keen eye for detail you will focus on improving functionality and user experience of the app.
- Most importantly about you
- Previous experience in a similar role as an iOS/Android developer
- A strong knowledge of Node.js, Postgres DB and Heroku Platform
- Expertise in mobile optimized websites, mobile web browsers, client application development for Windows/Mac (Chrome, WebKit, etc.) and third party libraries for either Android or iOS.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Solid experience in leading teams on IOS native development
- Able to provide solid solutions to the business scenarios and user requirements
- Experience in designing the applications from the scratch
- Able to lead the teams in development and deployment activities
- Proficient with Objective-C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.