Big Data Management Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jan-2019|
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the role
You will work within the Data management and Business Intelligence program and perform Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Integration. You will also perform technical tasks as part of Data Migration and Data warehouse.
Key tasks include Development, Configuration, Code Development, Scripts and Testing.
- You will have proven experience of 5-8 years in the IT services industry as a Data management Consultant with of 2+ years in Big Data
- Experience in Big Data ETL tools like Informatica big data management (Mandatory) and/or Talend big data management
- A deep understanding of broader concepts of data governance, metadata management and data quality in big data landscape
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Big Data technologies in Hadoop ecosystem - Hive, HDFS, MapReduce.
- Excellent knowledge on Informatica platform and the integration among different Informatica components and services
- Experience with AWS based Big Data solutions such as S3, Redshift and Elastic search
- Demonstrable knowledge of NoSQL Databases and associated technologies
- Experience in design and development of back-end data model, Data warehouse (DWH), Migration and other associated tools
- Experience in development, testing and implementation of complex extract data transformation systems.
- Data Warehouse - design, tuning and maintaining. Must have demonstrable knowledge in SQL server queries.
What we can offer you?
Capgemini is a world leader in technology enabled change. We can offer our consultants;
- Formal training with industry recognized certifications
- The ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A well-structured and tailored career framework
- A culture of collaboration and recognition
- Excellent remuneration
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.