Salesforce Technical Architect | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
About the Team
Our Customer Experience Solution team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About the Role
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Guide Development team in Lighting, Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Providing appropriate development specifications and supporting development team and solution architect in delivering solutions.
- Responsible for the technical delivery of the application, review and tracking technical deliverables, activities and milestones.
- Understanding business requirements and coming up with Salesforce & related technical architecture.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working experience as SFDC Technical Architect in a transformation program.
- Ability to understand business requirements and create Salesforce and related technical architecture.
- Implementation knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud and Lighting
- Hands on experience designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- In-dept knowledge of Salesforce API and hands-on experience integration with external systems.
- Ability to guide development team in lighting, visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Ability to guide development team in building web services enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful).
- Experience developing specifications and supporting development team and solution architect in delivering solutions.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.