Big Data Platform Engineer | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.Due to continued growth within Capgemini's Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a Big data Platfomr Engineer with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or. have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Install, configure and maintain large scale/distributed software systems and applications
- Design system and application deployment with platforms such as OpenStack and OpenShift
- Implement system and application deployment with infrastructure as code
- Configure systems and application integration with Kerberos, SMTP, SSL and Active Directory
- Ensure high availability of systems and applications
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience with Infrastructure and Platform systems such as OpenStack, OpenShift, Azure and/or AWS
- Strong Linux administration experience
- Experience configuring Kerberos security and connecting applications to Active Directory
- System and application monitoring experience (e.g. Elasticsearch, Dynatrace)
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and High Availability systems
- Experience with large scale analytic or. data systems such as Cloudera, MapR, Elasticsearch, Nifi, etc is a bonus
- Experience with automated deployment software, such as Ansible or. Puppet is a bonus
Please note, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.