Senior Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Oct-2019|
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
The key objective of the Capgemini's Insights & Data practice is to work in a unique, pioneering and collaborative way with our clients to provide unique and customised opportunities to turn data into insights. We help our clients to turn their digital vision into a compelling Insights & Data strategy that delivers tangible, measurable value. We also help to renew their existing data estate - achieving cost and agility benefits on the way - while becoming a truly digital, insightful enterprise.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Insights & Data practice in Australia, managing the quality delivery of I&D engagements, leading and developing the capability of the people in the I&D discipline and developing new and innovative solutions for I&D business solutions.
Your role will involve:
- Drive strategy, consulting & technology offerings to various sectors
- Act as an authority and thought leader on the subject of data driven insights to ensure the effective development and growth of Capgemini's I&D capabilities.
- Focus on understanding business challenges and articulate solutions from a data insight perceptive; how to mobilise data through the business, what the role data should play in what business of the future - utilising AI, Cognitive, Blockchain etc.
- Lead teams on a variety of data and technology engagements, whilst working with them on their career development and supporting/promoting a collaborative work culture.
- Develop and consolidate strong client relationships at the CXO / CDO level, leveraging your data insights and technology experience to develop strategies and drive outcomes.
- Developing and consolidating strong client relationships, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Driving strategy, consulting & technology offerings to new and existing clients, ensuring offerings are relevant and timely.
- Selling/delivering projects in various areas
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Extensive experience at senior strategic levels within the data and analytics experience domain, coupled with proven experience delivering and leading major consultancy assignments - an existing core consulting toolkit is essential.
- The ability to generate new business opportunities (Knowledge of more than one Industry Sector highly desirable).
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, project management, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Line management experience of leading and managing medium to large teams of people
- Highly commercial individual, commanding a presence with senior executives both internally and externally with ambition to exceed targets and expectations.
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Board level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations - able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers.
- Successful track record in delivering business objectives within large corporate environments where there is rapid change and strong sales ability and closing skills at executive and board levels.
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunity to create client business transformation.
- Experience with building multifunctional relationships across the client's org structure.
- A broad analytics technology knowledge base is required with a particular focus on one or more of the following areas; data science, analytics, information management, AI, Cognitive, blockchain
- Deep technical expertise with an understanding of process/governance and people implications that will be required to delivery upon the solution.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.