SAP Logistics Automotive Lead | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Mar-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering SAP-based transformations for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative SAP Solutions Consultants to join our team.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- 15+ years of SAP Delivery/Program Management/Stream Lead Management experience
- Must have Automotive delivery background with SAP VMS (Vehicle Management System) implementation experience
- Accountable for driving the engagement expected deliverables and solution to time, cost and quality objectives
- Accountable for managing client stakeholders to drive acceptance of solution based on agreed requirements
- Management and co-ordination of engagement resources and activities both at the client site onshore and at offshore delivery centres
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Substantial experience in delivering SAP logistics projects or streams, including within the automotive industry, both on the vehicles and the service & parts areas
- Experience of rolling-out SAP VMS solutions globally within automotive NSCs
- Functional and technical expertise in SAP ERP solutions, especially in the logistics area (sales & distribution, materials & inventory and warehouse management
- Experience of the business processes and requirements of automotive National Sales Corporations (NSC)
- Experience of delivering project outcomes in a geographically and culturally diverse context including quality, financial and contractual control
- Comfortable in a client facing role, building trusted relationships in a strong multi-cultural environment
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and pace with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums to all levels
- Strong contract and commercial skills including 3rd party management
- Solution and innovation mindset being able to identify issues and solutions and implement with successful outcomes
- Experience of automotive NSC in Australia
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.