Adobe Campaign Lead | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Feb-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions.Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are: Multi Cloud, Enterprise Integration and Deployment and Digital Agility.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
We're currently looking for an Adobe Campaign SME to join our rapidly expanding CXT practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Working with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Designing and implementing test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Collaborating with Creative, Content, Marketing, and Brand teams to create Digital strategies.
- Developing metrics and tracking integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then designing and reporting on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting campaign results regularly and providing recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Managing planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
- Providing training to clients on using campaign platforms.
- Leveraging datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Aligning with the Experience Director on all segment, content and experience enhancement initiatives.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in Adobe Campaign Lifecycle, ideally 6-8+ years), coupled with experience designing large scale technology solutions using Adobe Campaign.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and integrating Adobe Campaign with other Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
- Expert on Targeting, Action, Deliveries, Workflow Control activities
- Expertise in all supporting marketing data, relational database structures, and query techniques
- Worked on advanced features within Adobe Campaign (e.g., audience level switching, triggers, complex templates, stored derived fields and omni channel marketing such as email, mobile push.
- Experience in other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics would be advantageous.
- Certifications on Adobe Marketing Products is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of leading the development of solutions on Adobe Campaign with the ability to guide teams and clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.