Change Manager - behavioural and culture specialist | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2020|
Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global management consulting practice is a team of over 7,000 talented individuals, working with leading companies to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Let's talk about the team
By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Within Invent sits our People & Organisation team who focus on; change acceleration, organisational dexterity, future workforce and future leadership and talent.
Let's talk about the role
We're looking for a Change Manager with a background in behavioural and culture change to join our People & Organisation team. Your role will involve:
- Prototype and iterate change solutions and interventions to drive long-lasting realisation of change supporting and/or leading client change journeys.
- Leverage agile and human-centred design methodologies such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science working on conception, design and implementation of workforce readiness diagnosis and transition.
- Develop new cultural prototypes to support culture transformation and new ways of working programs.
- Accelerate change enablement utilising your experience in delivering a range of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, and technology implementations.
- Develop relationships with business stakeholders and leaders to drive leadership maturity ensuring their acceptance of the future state and sponsorship of the change across their teams.
Let's talk about the roles and responsibilities
- Minimum 4 years' experience in change management, having delivering change and communications activities in transformation projects.
- Strong understanding of behavioural, culture and people change.
- Demonstrated experience in change activities that drive stakeholder engagement, change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Ability to adopt a structured and organised approach to change delivery, thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology.
- Ability to understand the future state and empathise with the employee to understand what this means to the organisation and the people, and the ability to identify and plan the required change activities.
- Strong general consulting skills, such as:
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Stakeholder management, ability to create and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- Experience managing change in the context of the wider transformation project methodologies such as agile and waterfall.
- Experience managing resistance, ability to address it and push forward with positive results.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly to engage and inspire key stakeholders.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.