Client Partner - Wellington NZ | Wellington
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Feb-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A diverse company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Financial Services division is our most successful business unit in Australia and New Zealand and is expected to continue enjoying significant growth in 2020. We currently have a team of about 50 people (predicted to double) in Wellington, NZ supporting a major client.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Client Partner is a crucial role overseeing and managing the relationship with one of our mostly highly valued clients. With enormous potential to grow the account, you will be responsible for sustaining existing business and growing new business by drawing on Capgemini's capabilities in solutions, service lines and global thought leadership. The Client Partner will also manage 4/5 Delivery Leaders ensuring a high level of customer service post-sale and to escalate and manage any operational issues. Other responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders understanding the business drivers
- Build stronger brand presence on the account leveraging account-based marketing - organising events, visits to other clients or capability centres, driving innovation and value in every engagement
- Creating, maintaining and executing account strategy (account plan) to drive sales & revenue
- Proactive proposals by spotting opportunities (customer needs) by working closely with capability teams with the ability to qualify opportunities and drive pursuits to closure with internal support teams
- Accountable for pipeline, budgeting, reporting, forecasting – driving profitable growth
- Represent Capgemini at all appropriate client and industry meetings and events as required
Account Sustained Delivery
- Participate in Program Steering Committees throughout service delivery, incl being point for escalation locally
- Work with delivery portfolio leaders to manage client expectations / negotiations
- Share responsibility with respective Service Line leaders for efficiency, effectiveness and quality of delivery
- Attain and maintain a deep understanding of client's business environment and needs and seen by the client as an “adviser”
- Monitor client satisfaction post sale and ensuring a high level of customer service
Leadership & Development
- Demonstrates strong team leadership capabilities, effectively builds teams and encourages diverse ideas
- Actively mentor and develop staff
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for career management, continual re-skilling, training and development
- Actively tap and contribute to the worldwide sector knowledge network
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
This is a senior account director role and we are looking for a seasoned operator with 15+ years working on proactive deals in Banking or Financial Services, demonstrated success in account development, local industry experience, a strong, resilient leadership style, someone who takes ownership and will be able to develop robust, positive relationships of trust with the client stakeholders.
- Possess an established FS industry and technology network and knowledge
- Possess demonstrated track record of delivery/sales and relationship management activities in the professional services sector to clients (including selling transformational engagements and influencing skills)
- Client & results driven with risk taking ability and proven track record in “closing the deal”
- Previous experience working for large consulting companies is desirable as is working with onshore/offshore models.
- Ability to bring creativity & innovation to problem solving
- People leadership / coaching skills
- Financial/Budget Management
- Industry knowledge/competitor awareness
- Ability to drive change
- High ethical standards and display integrity and fairness in dealing with others
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades.
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is based unless otherwise stated. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete police and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.