SAP BASIS Lead | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Feb-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a complex environment to ensure the correct solution and alignment of stakeholders
- A focus on building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs
- Managing a team of technical professionals
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 7+ years of experience in SAP BASIS
- Expert knowledge of SAP technologies, integration and technology enablement
- Expert knowledge of SAP applications and databases (SAP HANA and others) aligned with proper OS
- Experience in landscape/platform design and sizing, migrations, upgrades, operations management in a large SAP landscape
- 4-6 years experience IT infrastructure integration to include; SAP and non-SAP connectivity, performance, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and their relevance/impact for existing SAP applications (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Good knowledge of SAP on AWS and/or MS Azure and deployment of SAP solutions on the platform
- Highly desirable HANA 2.0 certification
- Successfully managed a team of technical professionals.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.