Engagement Manager - Salesforce | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Feb-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
This is a newly created role for an Engagement Manager in our DCX capability, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple Salesforce projects with Tier 1 clients, driving business growth, ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality to promote internal stakeholder satisfaction.
As a recognized professional in Salesforce, you will:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Salesforce products, solutions & ecosystem in order to articulate their value proposition to the market. Likewise, you will attain and maintain a deep understanding of client's business environment and needs, seen by the client as an “advisor”.
- Apply thought leadership in uncovering high priority opportunities and / or challenges confronting clients and creating innovative digitally led solutions to meet their needs, while providing compelling business and financial rationale for engaging Capgemini.
- Be responsible for the engagement across technical, functional and business teams, e.g. HR, Payrolling, Reporting and Finance, to ensure an integrated solution design and managing capability, and resource development both onshore & offshore by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Be involved in the successful delivery management of multiple Salesforce projects.
- Collaborate with vendors, partners and our own delivery/sales organisation to assess client needs and define 'best in class' solutions.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in managing a Salesforce landscape/environment that supports core business functions in accordance with industry best practices.
- Understanding of Salesforce's product strategy and roadmap, enabling tools and complementary technologies, coupled with proven experience using a variety of Salesforce Platforms (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing).
- Experience in Consulting environments.
- Project delivery management experience.
- Strong commercial, financial and contractual management experience.
- Experience of line managing a large team, including onshore and blended with offshore.
- You are comfortable producing key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Be able to advise on downstream program activities such as training and testing.
- Business Development capabilities.
- Exceptional Stakeholder and Client Management skills.
- Escalate on time and propose mitigation/corrective action if service delivery is not meeting expectations.
- Demonstrate awareness of project management fundamentals such as managing scope, timelines, tracking of deliverables, identification and management of any risks or issues.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades.
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.