BI Consultant - SAP BO Reporting & Visualisation | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Feb-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini's Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a BI Cosultant with extensive experience in a consulting environment. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the support of Business Intelligence services
- Triage, estimation & prioritisation of daily activities including service requests & incidents
- Pro-actively respond to incidents & service requests from the business
- Ensure reports are released accurately and on-time on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis
- Ensure production processes, data feeds, ETLs function correctly as required by the business
- Perform data analysis & investigation to identify issues with data inconsistences in reporting
- Scope, build & deploy reporting solutions to meet business requirements
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5-10 years' experience in the Data and Analytics space; with a focus on design, development and implementation of business requirements with SAP Business Objects and Crystal Reports
- Professional experience in building, maintaining & troubleshooting reports, dashboards & scorecards with strong knowledge of visualisation tools like Business Objects & Crystal Reports.
- Experience in implementation of data warehousing projects desirable
- Ability to multitask and strong trouble shooting skills, reverse engineering skills to identify the root cause of issues.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Proficient in SAP Business Objects (ver4.2) and working knowledge of crystal reports. Tableau Experience is desirable.
- Experienced in creating complex Tables, Views, Stored Procedures using T-SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Stack, including SSIS and SSAS will be an advantage
- Preferably, a good understanding of database triggers, User Defined Functions, Indexes and Cursors to implement Business Logic and Data Protection
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.