Global Mobilty Consultant | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Mar-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Global Mobility Consultant enables business-driven deployment of employees around the world in a compliant and cost-efficient manner. The IAS network comprises of global mobility specialists, located across Europe, USA, APAC, LATAM to partner with key stakeholders to deliver a wide range of services. The IAS team based in Sydney provides support and assistance to the Australian and New Zealand business while working closely with our overseas IAS network on employee deployments.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
You are the first point of contact for the Mobility function within Capgemini Australia and New Zealand and will assist the Head of IAS and our overseas support team with advising the business on immigration and taxation matters and Global Mobility policies.
Key tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Management of assignee population with overseas support team
- Ensuring CG Australia is fully compliant with its immigration obligations and maintains its business visa sponsorship
- Management of Capgemini visa requirements
- Administration requirements of managing assignee tax return program
- Management of relocation assistance for domestic and international transfers
- Working with and managing initiation of services and invoicing from our third-party providers
- Providing general advice to the business on mobility, immigration and taxation issues affecting assignee and business traveller population
- Assisting with the streamlining of Mobility processes and implementing new initiatives
- Supporting the Business with accurate reporting
- Working on additional stand-alone projects as and when required
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years of Global Mobility experience or equivalent Expatriate tax/Immigration experience ideally from a professional services firm or equivalent similar industry
- University degree or professional qualification
- Effective interpersonal skills and multicultural awareness, with ability to work and communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills
- Ability to deal with a fast paced and challenging environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills with ability to be flexible whilst remaining compliant with legislation and policies
- Ability to work effectively in teams and independently
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects, but you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the Australian community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion – we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. Once you join Capgemini, we will continue to support you through initiatives such as our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront (our LGBTQ+ group). We celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, and International day of people with Disabilities and work with communities that are important to our workforce.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives which focus on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. In 2020 we have a number of Digital Academies operating globally which provide digital skills to people not in education or employment to help them learn to code. We also provide opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability – Capgemini has made CDP's “A list”, recognition for its climate action in 2019. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 7 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for yourself, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.