Business Development Manager - Cloud Infrastructure Services | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Feb-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing in nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for additional driven and innovative Delivery Leadership to join our team
Within our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line ‘s Australia Organization, which is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As an experienced sales professional, you be responsible for identifying, developing and managing opportunities to provide Infrastructure outsourcing and solutions services within focused business sectors.
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of intimacy with targeted ITO prospects in focused geographic regions & vertical industries such as retail, manufacturing, life sciences, financial & insurance services, state and government, etc.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3 X sales quota.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 12 years experience in selling complex IT integration and/or outsourcing services contracts in the Infrastructure Services market, Cloud, End User Computing, Data Center Transformation, Networking, Storage, Enterprise Outsourcing, etc.
- Recent experience selling into stated enterprise business sectors.
- Experience selling large complex outsourcing opportunities that include multiple integrated service towers focusing on value and business outcomes AS WELL AS selling Projects & Consulting in the areas of cloud, cybersecurity, workplace transformation and automation-led managed services
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and trends.
- Experience in building relationships with senior executives in companies with revenue ranges from $200MM to $10B.
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients and conveying ROI and TCO concepts to CXO level management.
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & outstanding presentation skills
- Significant experience in targeted account sales strategies
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the industry sectors and enterprise markets
- Experience with Sales pipeline reporting, forecasting and Salesforce.com CRM tools
- Ability to travel extensively as required, primarily but not limited to the specified APAC region
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.