Salesforce Practice Lead | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Feb-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the world leading digital platforms.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
This is a newly created role where as a Salesforce Practitioner & Leader in our DCX capability, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Salesforce practice in Canberra, managing the quality delivery of Salesforce related engagements, leading and developing the capability of the people in the DCX discipline and developing new and innovative solutions.
As a recognized expert in Salesforce, you will:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Salesforce products, solutions & ecosystem in order to articulate their value proposition to the market. Likewise, you will attain and maintain a deep
- understanding of client's business environment and needs, seen by the client as an "advisor".
- Apply thought leadership in uncovering high priority opportunities and / or challenges confronting clients and creating innovative digitally led solutions to meet their needs, while providing compelling business
- and financial rationale for engaging Capgemini.
- Be responsible for generating opportunity pipeline across a broad range of industry verticals.
- Play a central role in shaping & selling client/business focused solutions, contributing to account planning activities and ensuring service line targets are met.
- Collaborate with vendors, partners and our own delivery/sales organisation to assess Client needs and define 'best in class' solutions.
- Lead workshops, clients meetings and RFP's, manage sales pipeline from opportunity to closure/delivery and participate in proposal development, commercial and contract negotiations.
- Engage at Board Level with clients and potential clients, create a trusted-partner relationship with the client CxO team.
- Challenge potential solutions on behalf of the client to identify the best solution for the client
- Collaborate with subject matter and delivery experts from across the business to develop enterprise value propositions that drive Business Transformation.
- Share responsibility with respective Service Line leaders
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
Are you a technically and commercially minded leader who loves being challenged? Can you see the bigger picture whilst maintaining the highest attention to technical detail? If so, this could be the role for you.
- The ability to articulate a value-based proposition of Salesforce products and be comfortable leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platforms, taking responsibility for end to end delivery.
- Proven experience using a variety of Salesforce Platforms (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing) & related products, coupled with experience in their architecture and solutioning.
- A track record of leading major sales pursuits and engagements, commercial management, providing cross-sector business and technology insights, evolving our propositions and consulting model - an existing core consulting toolkit is essential.
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, project management, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunity to create client business transformation.
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Board level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations - able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers.
- Successful track record in delivering business objectives within large corporate environments where there is rapid change and strong sales ability and closing skills at executive and board levels.
- Financially astute able to talk in the context of business value/ROI and understands a P&L.
- Line management experience of leading and managing medium to large teams of people.
Please note, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.