MuleSoft Developer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Nov-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Within our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the world leading digital platforms. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud Platforms, Enterprise Integration and Deployment and Digital Agility.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a MuleSoft Developer you'll work alongside a team of like-minded individuals, partnering closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. You'll be:
- Working alongside Architects to design a solution that optimally utilises MuleSoft's tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Analysing, designing, coding and unit testing MuleSoft solutions.
- Developing system requirements through designing and prototyping, then testing and implementing.
- Working alongside a team of talented technical people, knowledge sharing and supporting each other to help each other develop your expertise.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 1-4 years of relevant Mulesoft experience with implementing API driven architecture using Mulesoft 3.x & Mule 4.
- Conceptual understanding of API layering, Center for enablement(C4E).
- Hands on experience of Mulesoft AnyPoint Platform (Exchange, Cloud Hub, Design Centre, API Manager), on-premise deployments as well, Mulesoft components/connectors - (Salesforce, Database, Batch module, SAP, Netsuite, Workday, AWS).
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web service, RAML, Dataweave, MUnits, Cloudhub Environment Management.
- Fundamental understanding of Java, Cloud services, Database(SQL & NoSQL), XML/SOAP / JSON.
- Agile & Devops development:
- Confluence, Jira, Maven, GIT, Jenkins or other CI/CD tools like Bamboo, GoCD etc.
- Developing common services, templates, and connectors within Mulesoft Installing & Managing Source Control.
- Certification(s) in Mule 3 & Mule 4 developer or Mulesoft Developer Integration Professional are essential.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.