Feature Lead / Scrum Master - January 2020 start | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Dec-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.Due to continued growth within Capgemini's Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a Feature Lead with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or. have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As the the Feature Lead, you will report to the Engagement Manager and be a part of the Management Leadership team for the Account. You will take direction from the Engagement Manager as required.
There is a functional reporting line back to the Client Program Manager which allocates tasks to the feature team lead. ThYou will be the leader of one of the project squads. The role is essentially a program manager role. You will manage feature squads and be responsible for interfacing with source systems, scheduling the work and driving work being performed by the feature team. This is a very dependency-driven, complex banking IT environment with few directional controls. You will also works collaboratively with the SCRUM Master to facilitate the day-to-day efficient operation of the squad and velocity and at times act as the scrum master.
Some of your responsibilties will include but not limited to:
- Leading a complex cross functional/cross component team
- Responsible for the delivery outcome of the project
- Participate in all SCRUM/Agile ceremonies
- Implemented Lean and Agile principlesDevelop plans and resourcing needs
- Manage teams with at least 10% client team members
- Developing and maintaining communication and stakeholder management;
- Helping drive analysis and engagements with stakeholders;
- Have experience with People Management activities and performed a People Management role at least for 5 years;
- Technical knowledge of key BI and Analytics technologies are architecture;
- Accountable for all project deliverables and work packages
- Manage external dependencies including releases and technical escalations outside the feature team
- Plan and support Organisation Change.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to influence;
- Has worked with senior client manages (Heads of / GM / C-Suite)
- Sound Big Data / data lake - technical and analytical background;
- Experience in solutions for data platforms/cloud native solutions
- Project Management Certification
- Agile/SCRUM Certification
- Education level - Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 10 years of project/program management experience
- Have managed in a complex team/client environment
- Managed Big Data/Analytics programs - mandatory
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry preferred.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.