Administration Officer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Nov-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Operator. is responsible for. the absolute activities for. processing and executing transactions ensuring achievement of given quality and accuracy parameters including turn-around time to meet team targets involved in the mail house operations.
- Ability to comprehend, learn and execute processes for. Mail house
- Responsible for. the mail house activity involving mail opening, sorting, mail stamping, scanning, re scanning and faxing
- Understand all the business process for. the mail house centre
- Responsible towards completion of process targets and volumes
- Effectively utilize knowledge of process, culture and language.
- Responsible to follow the pre defined parameters for. the process
- Adhere to the process requirements
- Timely assurance for. the escalated issues and task prioritization
- Ensuring deliverables with the SLA defined
- Ability for. problem solving
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Capable of Eye for. detail
- Use of e-mail management systems
- Analytical skills
- Intranet usage
- Effective written and verbal communication Skills
- Prior. experience in customer handling , Banking and Accountancy is preferred
- Computer knowledge of office suites like Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.