Change Analyst/Manager - Melbourne | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Nov-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for. our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Within Invent sits our People & Organisation team who focus on; change acceleration, organisational dexterity, future HR and future leadership and talent.
Let's talk about the role
We're looking for. a Change Analyst/Manager in our People & Organisation team, in this role you will be:
- Supporting and/or. leading client change engagements where you will deliver quality change solutions and interventions.
- Working on conception, design and implementation of innovative and sustainable strategic and tactical change activities.
- Developing relationships with business stakeholders to ensure their acceptance of the future state and sponsorship of the change across their teams.
- Part of a highly collaborative practice applying Capgemini's change management methodologies leveraging principles such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science to deliver change.
- Utilising your experience in delivering a range of change management programs including cultural transformation, organisational design, HR transformation, and technology implementation
Let's talk about the roles and responsibilities
- Minimum 4 years' experience in change management, having delivering change and communications activities in transformation projects.
- Demonstrated experience in change activities that drive stakeholder engagement, change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Ability to adopt a structured and organised approach to change delivery, thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology.
- Ability to understand the future state and empathise with the employee to understand what this means to the organisation and the people, and the ability to identify and plan the required change activities.
- Strong general consulting skills, such as:
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Stakeholder management, ability to create and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- Experience managing change in the context of the wider transformation project methodologies such as agile and waterfall.
- Experience managing resistance, ability to address it and push forward with positive results.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly to engage and inspire key stakeholders.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.