Salesforce Functional Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Nov-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. In this role you'll be:
- Designing and creating Salesforce solutions for high profile clients.
- Leading workshops and running requirement gathering sessions to determine client needs and provide solutions.
- Understanding, designing and helping implement successful Salesforce.com solutions across a variety of projects and clients.
- Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team - firstly requirement gathering and facilitating workshops, then translating this information into technical requirements for the team to solution in line with client requirements.
- Developing business relationships to drive opportunities with our clients and cross service line.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
We're looking for individuals who love being challenged and can build lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Deep knowledge and experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, particularly on how Service Cloud can improve Customer Service for a large organisation.
- Be able to proactively work in a fast-paced environment, as a team
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with all levels of stakeholders regarding Salesforce capabilities
- Understand, design and help implement successful Salesforce.com solutions
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar functional consultant role.
- Work with the team to design and present your solutions to key client stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Problem solver to help propose enterprise-wide solutions
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.