Basis Consultant | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Oct-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for. less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
Lead a team of SAP BASIS Administrators in managing a complex landscape
- Work as SAP NetWeaver Administrator. with SQL Server, HANA DB, Sybase, and Oracle Administration, operating on Windows Server, Linux and HPUX Operating Systems
- Design and implement integration solutions for. the on-premise SAP components with applications running on SAP Cloud Platform and equivalent others
- Contribute to the development of technical solutions
- Actively participate in landscape security and performance assessments
- Own implementation of house-keeping and security best practices for. SAP components
- Be keenly aware of committed timelines and budget parameters in delivering business outcome
- Adhere to organisational coding standards, development processes and industry best practices
- Ability to work closely and create strong working relationships with product vendors to collaboratively deliver to client requirements
- Work effectively in an individual capacity and within a geographically dispersed team to deliver on customer satisfaction and success commitments
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a SAP BASIS Lead managing a complex landscape
- 7+ years' experience as SAP NetWeaver Administrator. with SQL Server, HANA DB, Sybase, and Oracle Administration
- Experience with SAP landscapes on Windows Server, Linux, AIX and HPUX operating systems
- Experience as Solution Manager Administrator, including ChaRM management and Custom Code Analyser
- Experience in migration of SAP system components across platforms and to SAP HANA
- Experience in the integration of SAP components with mobility platforms and cloud services
- Experience in configuration and administration of SAP Business Objects, Data Services, SAP Portal and Mobility platforms
- Experience in the integration, configuration and administration of related system components including Opentext and Ancile
- Demonstrable understanding of SAP product roadmaps and product support impact
- Experience in working within a multi-location team supporting users in multiple time zones
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience in engaging with external agencies to provide seamless business process solutions
- Experience in development of automation scripts and tools using shell scripts and desktop products
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.