SAP Analytics Lead | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Nov-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
This role is within Insights and Data group within Capgemini, responsible for primarily supporting the project delivery within SAP EIM, SAP BW, and SAP Embedded analytics space. There is potential for this candidate to also venture into the Non-SAP technologies as Insights and Data is not just constrained to SAP technologies. The immediate opportunity although is within a long-term program of work involving S/4 HANA SAP IS-U and C4HANA implementation. This role will be responsible for the delivery of relevant SAP Analytics and reporting.
This role is specifically for an experienced Analytics lead with knowledge of SAP Embedded Analytics (CDS, Fiori application), SAP Data Services and SAP BW (SAP BW 7.5 on HANA) technologies to support delivery of the SAP Analytics and Reporting Applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technology is an added advantage. The candidate is expected to work closely with other team members (project managers, functional consultants, business users) in designing and ensuring overall integrity of delivery including design, build, Unit testing, User Acceptance Testing support and implementation support.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Solid project, team and stakeholder management with overall 10+ years in the SAP Analytics space
- Exposure to the Utilities industry is highly regarded.
- Experienced in the focussed delivery, build plan, and ability manage the delivery within the agreed time and budget.
- Excellent knowledge in architecting analytical solutions.
- Experienced in SAP Embedded Analytics including building Analytical CDS views and Fiori apps
- Required at least 1 - 2 years of software development experience in BW on HANA projects and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Exposure to C4HANA Business Analytics is a plus
- Ability to Analyse the Requirements & high-level design documents and come-up with various build options/solutions & perform the development with minimum supervision.
- 5 - 6 years of hands on work experience in SAP BW and Business Objects toolset
- Exposure to S/4 HANA concepts, Solution Manager and Fiori app is a plus
- Strong knowledge of release management and cut-over procedures
- Exposure to On-shore and Off-shore team model and strong knowledge of development life cycles with solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Must have full life-cycle experience in SAP BW projects, preferably in the Utilities (SAP IS-U)
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.