Technical Lead | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jan-2020|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.Due to continued growth within Capgemini's Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a Software / Data Architect with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or. have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
You will have proven leadership experience and great communication skills. You will have the proven ability to deliver projects to schedule and cost.This role will require travel between Adelaide and Canberra. The candidate must be eligible to hold an Australian security clearance.
Please note, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role.
To be considered for this role, you must have Architectural and delivery experience in the following:
- Developing and designing software applications with Object Oriented programming languages (preferably Java)
- ETL and Data Transformation Technologies and tools (e.g. Nifi, Talend)
- Delivering architectural solutions for data centric enterprise grade solutions
- Understanding and experience with Software DevOps
- Software Architecture design and methodologies
- Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, OpenStack) and PaaS (e.g. OpenShift)
- Relational databases and some exposure to NoSQL data stores (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
It is preferable, but not essential to have experience in the following:
- Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc)
- Understanding of Machine Learning and how it can be incorporated into a Data Architecture
- Understanding of security administration - Kerberos, Active Directory, Ranger, Sentry, Cloudera Navigator
- Understanding of enterprise data exchanges, data pipelines, data management frameworks and standards.
- Container platforms and technologies, such as Kubernetes and Docker
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.