Security Risk and Compliance Senior Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Nov-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Cyber Security business helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Senior Consultant withing our Cyber Security Practive you will be the technical SME for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) for Capgemini.You will be expected to work with customers to assess and manage their risks in alignment with ISO31000 and be familiar with ISO27001 or a similar standard (NIST, ISM, COBAT, etc).
- Provide advice to customers that is practical, and solution focused. (e.g., provide accurate estimates of effort required and work within those estimates)\
- Assist in new product development.
- Mentor internal team members and encourage and facilitate learning and growth within the team.
Risk assessment experience utilising standards.
- Experience in assessing and applying security standards such as; ISO37000, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, ISM, COBIT, VPDSS, and VPDSF.
- Work through which controls are relevant, whether they are present in the project design / plans and whether there are compensating controls.
- Provide advice/support for business impact assessments
- Identification of information assets and determination on its value.
- Identification of any risks to information.
- Application of security measures to protect information.
- Management of risks across information lifecycle.
- Maintenance of the IT/InfoSec risk register.
- Liaison with internal multifunctional teams, including Information Security, Technology, Infrastructure, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Provide guidance on cyber security best practices across all security operations.
- Provide support to internal and customer cyber security operations.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 6+ years of experience in IT security
Experience in some of the following domains is expected:
- Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Infrastructure, Networking or Architecture
- Project and Third-Party risk assessments
- Security Operations
- Certificate IV, Diploma, Bachelor or Master's degree in Cyber Security, IT/Computer Science or other related discipline
Any of the following certifications are highly regarded:
- ISACA (CISA, CISM)
- GIAC (SANS Training)
- ISC2 CISSP
- Cisco e.g. CCNA, CCNP
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.