Service Delivery Manager - Salesforce | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Oct-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions. Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are multi-cloud, enterprise integration and deployment and digital agility.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Service Delivery Manager, you'll be focussed on Salesforce projects, partnering closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. Responsibilities within this role include:
- Managing Salesforce focused application support delivery teams with responsibility for, Level 2 and Level 3 support.
- Identifying engagement risks and issues and managing to closure.
- Refinement of service delivery processes to ensure seamless support to the customer.
- Communicating effectively around issues/ opportunities to customer and associated vendors to identify the best possible solution.
- Providing technical direction to team for resolution of complex issues.
- Owning and managing service delivery SLAs with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Managing commercial profitability and productivity of the contract.
- Providing overall leadership to the service delivery team, including training and development.
- Preparing, maintaining and analysing service reports for insight into issues.
- Constantly exploring opportunities for account development, identifying and negotiating of change requests.
- Contributing to the strategic development of engagements by contributing to transition projects and sharing “best practices” and using experience with other managers.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of IT experience with 6 years in Service Delivery.
- Salesforce certified, preferably with Service Cloud and Communities.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Certified ITIL.
- Have experience in transition.
- Managed team of 7+ members.
- Experience in managing offshore teams.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.