Chief Architect | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Oct-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Within our Future of Technology team, we help our clients capture the possibilities of emerging technology by creating tailored solutions for every type of business and sector. Our focus areas are; Digital IT Acceleration, Digital ‘new' services and platforms, Digital Architecture and Cybersecurity & Trust.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Chief Architect you will be considered a subject matter expert in Enterprise Architecture and Solutioning. Your role will see you working across complex businesses on large scale systems transformations, both design and implementation. Key aspects of your role will include:
- Providing Technical and Business Leadership across a strategic client.
- Being responsible for providing leadership, designing solutions, ensure quality outcomes and overseeing the development and execution of projects across a client's portfolio.
- Collaborating with client architecture team to define roadmaps, architectures and technology selection.
- Providing support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations.
- Development opportunities to enhance relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Work with the Account Executive to identify opportunities.
- Work with the Account Executive to produce and executive an account plan.
- Manage relationships with senior executives.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Strong Enterprise Architecture experience including, Infrastructure, Applications, Data and Business domains.
- Experience in the Energy, Utilities or Chemicals (EUC) sector.
- Strong SAP experience; S/4HANA, ISU, C4C, Integration (PI/PO, CPI), BW/4HANA.
- Strong knowledge of Public cloud solutions; Azure platform features and capabilities.
- Experience of driving Multi-Cloud strategy, IaaS, PaaS and Container technologies.
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
- Business and technology consulting tool kit including;
- Extensive experience in developing client roadmaps.
- Very strong skills in negotiation, commercial awareness and solution proposition.
- Very strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional client-facing skills, able to perform, conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
- Business and technology solution design, development, delivery and run.
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals, both within the client and Capgemini.
- Strategically oriented, but able to lead all aspects of technical delivery.
- Ability to work in highly ambiguous situations and without supervision.
- Team development, leadership and management of other architects and technical SMEs.
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.