SAP SuccessFactors Test Lead | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
SAP SuccessFactors Testing Lead YOU will have the ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality. This position will be responsible for collaborating with key business stakeholders & project team members for laying out testing roadmap, identifying appropriate Testing tools, Testing landscape and environments, Testing Data required, testing progress tracking and defect management methodologies etc.
- Comprehensive test strategy creation as well as detailed testing plan development for integration, regression, and user acceptance efforts.
- Define and manage the deliverables of testing team to meet engagement objectives and budget
- Be a hands-on testing expert and prepare / review project deliverables within testing - testing strategies, scenarios, data, user acceptance tests scripts etc.
- Ensure testing project team meets project objectives
- Estimate total effort for the testing team
- Lead testing workshops with the client.
- Provide impact assessment/Test strategy
- Configuration and management of test automation tools for SAP SuccessFactors test cases.
- Tracking and reporting on test activities, results, defects and overall status.
- Escalation of test issues to leadership and appropriate stakeholders.
- Coordination of testing team resources for test case, plan development and testing iterations.
- Creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the testing practice.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 4+ years of leading testing project within SAP SuccessFactors / HCM experience
- 3 - 5 SuccessFactors testing projects experience
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, articulate, communicate & execute testing approach, strategy and objectives, testing project status and testing deliverables with senior executives
- Experience leading a test team with excellent communication skills and coordination of Business and Technical testing stakeholders
- Responsible for managing the execution of test scripts, capturing defects, tracking, reporting and scheduling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivating and be able to plan your own work.
- Expert skills in test management that defines the integration testing requirements and scope based on a change impact analysis.
- Ability to develop automatic and manual test cases, manage the testers and report on the test progress and test results.
- Detailed knowledge of test management and automation tools (ex: SOLMAN, HP ALM, Worksoft, Tosca etc.).
- Strong understanding of technical test environment dependencies required to complete test cases.
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science highly preferred
- Knowledge of SAP Activate for SuccessFactors
- Knowledge and experience with EC, ECP and COMP will be preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Mobility testing; smart phones and tablets
- Having knowledge in End to End Business processes
- Experience in energy industry
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.