Application Support Consultant - Oracle | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Oracle Application support and functional consultant with experience in requirement gathering, solution designing, implementing, upgrading, testing and supporting Oracle ERP applications and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Writing, validating test scripts as per the business processes (L4/L5 processes)
- Required to validate the configuration by testing the impact on the transaction of a change in the configuration
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Oracle EBS (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay). At this stage of the project, Order to cash holds more weightage than procure to pay -
- Experience in Oracle EBS modules - AR, GL, Advanced Collections, AP, Purchasing, iProcurement
- Understanding of accounting entries and tax application in Oracle
- Should be able to validate the configuration by testing the impact on the transaction of a change in the configuration - Good to have
- Experience in testing the integration of different legacy applications with Oracle (Legacy systems sending AR/AP invoices and/or POs, Banks/Oracle sending payment files)
- Experience in logistics, transportation and warehousing domain -
- Experience in presenting/showcasing/demo the end to end scenarios in front of senior management -
- Experience working in Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Semiconductor, Energy Management and Pharmaceutical domains across the globe.
- Experience in implementing Oracle Order Management (In India), Warehouse Management (In India, Singapore and Europe), Inventory (with and without India Localization), Shop Floor Management and Purchasing modules (Version R11, R12.1 and R12.2).
- Experience in finance modules (AP (Accounts Payable), AR(Accounts Receivable), GL(General Ledger), Fixed Assets and Projects modules), SCM modules (Order Management, Purchasing, Advanced Collections, Warehouse Management System, Inventory) and Manufacturing modules(WIP, BOM, OSFM, Quality and ENG) as part of Oracle Upgrade, Oracle ERP implementation and other support projects.
- Experience in designing interfaces between 3rd party systems and Oracle.
- Experience in using Toad, SQL Developer, Visio.
- Experience in user requirement gathering, UAT support, system integration testing, unit testing, implementation and post implementation support.
- Strong technical skills in PL/SQL including configuration Tools and third party system interfaces and integration.
- Extensive working experience in Procure to Pay and Order to Cash Cycle.
- Exposure to Oracle BI Publisher and Oracle Analytics Cloud
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
validate the configuration by testing the impact on the transaction of a change in the configuration - Good to have