Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Oct-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect, you'll play a pivotal role within the DCX practice and will be a trusted advisor to our clients ensuring their customer success in the platform. In this role you'll be:
- Working with our clients on technical and business challenges related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Involved in all technical aspects of the platform including software development; architectural design, integration, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Driving and leading consultative workshops with clients to gather and understand requirements, then using client requirements to develop and document conceptual solution architecture and designs.
- Designing and building technical solutions that utilise the functionality of Marketing Cloud to achieve a client's technical and functional needs.
- Managing and delegating work for developers and team members within the squad to effectively deliver outcomes on time as well as interact with a client's technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Providing inputs into project resourcing and delivery estimates and timeframes.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
We are looking for commercially minded leaders who love being challenged and building lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Experience working as an architect in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform or similar Marketing automation platform.
- Highly proficient in developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, AWS Redshift, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Works with MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, or other modern integrated development environment (IDE), as well as visualization software applications such as MS Visio or Lucid Chart
- Experience with one or more server-side programming language such as .NET, JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Python
- Experience with SOAP and REST API, and Enterprise Service Buses
- Knowledge of technologies such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- Understanding of security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption preferred.
- Experience working with CRM platforms, Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with systems integrations such as CMS, POS/Commerce, Data warehouses, and Web Analytics preferred.
- SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.