Automation Analyst | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Oct-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for. less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- The role is an integral part of the Parcels Applications DevOps team and involved in the development of a new Events Management System in AWS platform and technology
- The Quality Engineer will work as part of the core DevOps team and will be focused on implementation of automation, scripting and testing framework in AWS platform
- Working with GCP applied technology
- Experience working with technology environment using native AWS apps, microservices, GCP applied technology, & API construct for integration to multiple backend system
- Scripting using tools such as Jenkins or other testing tools used in AWS
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Lead the effort to Design/Architect the test automation framework and develop new test automation libraries, define test tools in alignment with AWS platform & technologies
- Experience working with technology environment using native AWS apps, microservices, API construct for integration to multiple backend systems & GCP applied technology
- Strong people and communication skills and positive attitude working well in the core team
- 3+ years' experience with DevOps methodologies, practices and principles on AWS platform and technologies
- Experience provisioning and maintaining VMware servers for testing
- 3+ years' experience working in Agile development practices
- 3+ Experience creating functional automation test scripts and testing in AWS
- Experience creating non-functional requirement test script and testing
- Technical Experience working in CICD and automation
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.