SAP Data Migration Consultant | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
The role is within Insights and Data group within Capgemini, responsible for. primarily supporting the project delivery within SAP EIM & analytics space. There is potential for. this candidate to also venture into the Non-SAP technologies as Insights and Data is not just constrained to SAP technologies. The immediate opportunity although is within a long-term program of work involving SAP IS-U and C4C implementation. This role will be responsible for. the delivery of SAP Data Migration using SAP Data Services (BODS) and EMIGALL. This role is based in Adelaide.
This role is specifically for. an experienced SAP Data Migration Developer skill set. C4C migration experience is an added advantage. The candidate is expected to work closely with other team members (project managers, functional consultants, business users) in designing and ensuring overall integrity of delivery including design, build, Unit testing, User Acceptance Testing support and implementation support.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
To be considered for. this role, you must have:
- At least 6 years of experience as an SAP Data Migration Consultant
- Must have full life-cycle experience in SAP IS-Utilities modules and end to end business processes
- Expert hands on Experience in SAP Data Migration tools (EMIGALL, LSMW, BODS), and SAP ABAP programming
- 1 year hands on experience to SAP ABAP on HANA
- Strong knowledge with SAP Utilities and Data conversion concepts (Data Cleansing, Data Mapping and Transformation)
- Able to plan and co-ordinate Data Migration between multiple Source to SAP System
- Expert in Data Archival and retention concepts
- Able to create and execute Data Profiling reports, Business and Technical reconciliation reports
- Participate in legacy system discussions and identify the source extraction logic working closely with the Business and source system SME
- Create functional design documents for the conversion objects identified
- Support the Migration lead to finalize the project plans
- Work in an onsite-offshore model to ensure work is delivered
- Ability to do analysis, conduct workshops, requirement gathering, designing and configuring the solution
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior. to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.