JDA Developers | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Oct-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Architecture Team creates and delivers solutions that fit their user needs, delivering innovation, competitiveness and high levels of user satisfaction. As part of the Capgemini Group, our team works with clients on engagements from Enterprise Architecture through to Technical Architecture to support large transformation programs, assessments, migration to cloud and helping clients leverage existing investments.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Capgemini Consultant, you will have deep domain experience in JDA Warehouse Management Systems. Some of the responsibilities include architecting, functionally designing, technically configuring, integrating, installing and supporting WMS systems for clients, as well as facilitating training for them. You will also be required to:
- Lead functional and technical discussions with the client including integrating JDA WMS to Host ERP, Automation and MHE systems.
- Coaching on WMS functionalities and to technically configure the software using suggested framework.
- Perform requirements analysis to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits.
- Aid in preparing and analyzing project plans and documentation.
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system.
- Travel to the client site for delivery of solutions if required.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 8 years professional industry experience.
- 6 - 10 years' experience as Configuration Analyst and Developer in Red Prairie WMS/JDA Dispatcher.
- Proficient in RP/JDA Dispatcher WMS architecture.
- WMS Consulting/Development and Configuration/Set-up experience for JDA Warehouse Management application.
- Proficient knowledge in configuring Clustering, Putaway/Allocation Algorithms, RDT rules, Data Programs, Locations, SKU configuration, Merge rules, Purging, Function access, System profile, iReports and Label design etc…
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have a broader supply chain experience.
- Should have sound technical experience to also be support and assist in resolving Production issues.
- Experience in JDA Integrator configuration and development.
- Experience in tracking tools like JIRA, Confluence and service management tools like Service Now, HP SM9 etc…
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.