PLM Solution Consultant | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Our Digital Operations Transformation team assist our clients to envision, design, manufacture/build and operate smart products and plants, optimize their engineering services, supply chain and industrial operations:
- Product and Plant Management - Achieve PLM transformation, align your data and processes with 3D technologies, and deliver effective digital product and asset configuration management, while digitally integrating the external ecosystem
- Enterprise-wide manufacturing & supply chain digital transformation
- Operations Management - Optimize industrial control systems, manufacturing intelligence, industrial IoT and digital operator capabilities.
- Industrial cybersecurity - Secure your digital transformation initiatives.
- Digital Operating model - Secure sustainable value creation
- New Business Model - Invent new revenue stream in the area of Smart Product, Plants & Services
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a PLM Solution Consultant, you can be based out of either Sydney or. Melbourne. In this role you'll:
- Reveal to customers how to get the value of Dassault Systèmes Industry Process Experiences.
- Help them to re-engineer their processes leveraging those embedded in the IPEs and supported by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Use digital/virtual engineering as a new enabler of systems engineering utilising modelling, simulation and visualisation throughout the product lifecycle.
- Master the product which delivers the “To Be” process.
- Demonstrate the product in an efficient, professional way
- Contribute to the execution of the consulting activities and deliverables following our PLM Execution Model.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
We're looking for someone with:
- Strong knowledge of Dassault Systèmes and their solutions: CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA or. a similar engineering software is essential
- Experience in Agile ways of working at scale
- A degree in Engineering, Manufacturing degree or. relevant work experience
- A core consulting skill set including; structured and analytical thinking, stakeholder management, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and collaboration with diverse teams.
- Experience or. interest in virtual engineering enablement and how to support companies in transforming their ways of working in at least one of the following areas:
- Modelling and simulation
- Virtual Design to Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) & Operations
- Virtual Testing
- Digital Architecture & Design
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.