PLM Solution Architect | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Our Digital Operations Transformation team assist our clients to envision, design, manufacture/build and operate smart products and plants, optimise their engineering services, supply chain and industrial operations:
- Product and Plant Management - Achieve PLM transformation, align your data and processes with 3D technologies, and deliver effective digital product and asset configuration management, while digitally integrating the external ecosystem
- Enterprise-wide manufacturing & supply chain digital transformation
- Operations Management - Optimise industrial control systems, manufacturing intelligence, industrial IoT and digital operator capabilities.
- Industrial cybersecurity - Secure your digital transformation initiatives.
- Digital Operating model - Secure sustainable value creation
- New Business Model - Invent new revenue stream in the area of Smart Product, Plants & Services
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a PLM Solution Architectto join our team in either Sydney or Melbourne, you'll be working alongside a team of talented, ambitious individuals and should have the ability to connect with people both technically and commercially. In this role you'll:
- Define and propose an integrated Global Solution enabling the customer to fulfil his strategy while covering his whole business process, guarantee the final workability and relevancy of the solution and his business objectives leveraging Dassault Systèmes best practices
- Assess Customer Opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks
- Contribute with Business Consultant to capture customer business processes
- Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation
- Ensure the alignment of the delivered solution with the committed (SoW) project scope
- Capitalize on Customer Experience and project deliverables
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
We're looking for someone with:
- Software engineer at the core, with broad experienced designing and building technology solutions
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent) with 5 to 10 years' experience in a similar role
- Deep knowledge on Industry standards & business processes
- A good understanding of consulting fundamentals including strategic problem solving, structured and analytic thinking, stakeholder management, verbal and written communication skills that can be translated across both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience preferably on Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, or. PLM solutions from other vendors
- Thorough knowledge in complex solution architecture, data migration and interface/integration between applications
- Demonstrable experience in Agile ways of working at scale
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.