Senior Salesforce Developer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Within our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud - transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment - enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft.
- Digital Agility - delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
We're looking for Salesforce Developers who will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. You'll be:
- Utilising your core consulting and Salesforce.com skills to offer technical knowledge and implementation experience with all core Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
- Guiding the development team in analysing, designing, coding and unit testing Salesforce solutions.
- Designing process and creating complex workflows and triggers.
- Involved in APEX development and the development of Visual Force pages and Lightening components.
- Developing solutions to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient.
- Working alongside a team of talented technical Salesforce people, knowledge sharing and supporting each other to help each other develop your expertise in Salesforce.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
What we're looking for in our Developers would be your:
- Demonstrated understanding of underlying client business problems and the ability to develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organisations.
- Relevant working experience, with 3-5 years as a Salesforce Developer and proven experience of Apex, Triggers, Classes and Lightning Component development.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce declarative programming techniques.
- Ability to problem solve, coupled with a tenacious nature spurred on further by something not working as it should.
- Belief that any repetitive task can be automated with code.
- Capability to communicate with stakeholders, whilst also managing their expectations.
- Experience in leading a team from a technical perceptive on E2E project delivery.
- Certification(s) in Platform Developer I or II; Sales; Service; or Community Cloud will be highly regarded.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for. the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior. to and/or. at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment. Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.