Java Developer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Sep-2019|
A Global Leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's Talk About The Team
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or. outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team. Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Let's Talk About The Role And Responsibilities
As a Cloud Native Development Lead, you will be leading and mentoring a team of high performing engineers and other professionals who are passionate about solving complex problems and focused on delivering innovative solutions. You manage and influence relationships with the client, and cross Service Lines, and are able to influence stakeholders to drive value and delivery outcomes. You will be working with industry leaders and have the opportunity to learn and contribute to the best techniques and patterns that accelerate work in the fast moving cloud industry.
- Your day to day role involves defining the solution architecture for new opportunities in the Cloud native development space
- Supporting and mentoring the team,
- Working with the latest cloud technologies to deliver innovative solutions for large customers.
- You will face a dynamic array of challenges working across large enterprise/government clients and you are recognised internally as a key contact in your field of specialism with relationships across Service Lines and Industry.
Let's Talk About Your Qualifications And Experience
- A Full Stack Java Developer with 5+ years of design & development experience of Application, Information and Integration implementation, ideally for financial services clients.
- A Java/J2EE background is essential with experience in the following areas:
- Java / J2EE Technologies (Java v8, JSF, JSP, Servlet, JMS, EJB, JPA, JTA)
- Web Technologies (JQuery, AJAX, Web Services - REST/SOAP)
- Web Frameworks (Play, Spark, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate)
- RDBMS (JDBC, PL/SQL, Oracle DB, SQL)
- Application Server (Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Apache)
- Agile delivery practices are essential (SAFe, Agile, CI/CD, TDD, etc.) including tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git, etc.
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development skills are essential.
- Ability to design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent knowledge of software design patterns (MVC) and when to apply them.
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to deliver innovative, but realistic solutions to complex client problems.
- Proficient at communicating complex technical issues to both business and technical audiences.
- The ability to learn and adopt new technologies combined with a drive for continuous learning and self-improvement.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.