Automation Test Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Aug-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
At Capgemini we are proud of our diverse team of professionals providing the right expertise to our clients in all aspects of the projects we deliver. We work with an impressive range of clients globally to assist them in delivering their business outcomes with an emphasis on innovation and progressive technology.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Tools experience: Selenuim, GIT, Bamboo, Swagger, JIRA, CI/CD, Cucumber and Confluence
- Good knowledge on Devops,Creation and updating of Jobs for Bamboo plan if required to test in Stubs and Real service
- Very good in Analytical knowledge and self-efficient to resolve issues independently co-ordinating and fixing issues
- Automation testing of UI for Web (React)
- Good experience on Agile Methodology
- API Contract testing - Pact
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Spinnaker and Google Cloud build
- Containerisation technology such as Docker
- Service automation - using existing automation toolsets (LISA)
- Automation testing on mobile (iOS - Xcode framework & Android - Android Studio) using our existing automation toolsets (Cucumber)
- Flexible to learn new tools based on the project needs
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.