ForgeRock IAM - SME | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Cyber Security business helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As an Identity and Access Management Support SME, you will be responsible for the ongoing operation and stability of the ForgeRock platform and services, ensuring service continuity, high availability, reliability, security and integrity of handled data, and integration with client applications and systems.
Work as part of the Support team to manage day to day operational management responsibilities for the IAM platform and providing support to IAM platform consumers and service maintenance
- Investigate on the Exceptions/errors captured by monitored tools and co-ordinate with Platform development team for RCA and fixing the issues.
- Providing support to IAM platform user's/integration teams queries and tickets
- Understanding business needs of operational and IT teams and to be able to provide them with appropriate support
- Monitoring critical tasks and ensuring service continuity and data integrity of the IAM services deployed
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of system or. software upgrades on IAM platform components and migration activities
- Assisting the technical delivery team when needed, in the documentation of technical procedures and issues description and resolution
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
Strong hands on experience on IAM Tools - ForgeRock OpenAM 6.5, ForgeRock IDM, DS and ForgeRock Identity Gateway.
- Strong and proven knowledge of Identity and Access Management processes including but not limited to Lifecyle Management, Access Certifications etc.
- Strong understanding of Directory Services (AD/LDAP) and different types of connectors
- Strong and proven understanding of ITIL processes and experience in managing tasks and operations support within defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) across geographically distributed teams
- Strong knowledge on Core Java, XMLs, REST and SOAP webservices
- Strong knowledge on Scripting Languages JS, Groovy.
- Good Understanding of security Certificate, MASSL, OAuth Tokens / JWT etc.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, Jetty etc.
- Strong Bash/Shell skills
- Good understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL, MYSQL etc).
- Understanding of the tools - Splunk, CA APM, IBM udeploy, Control M etc is an added advantage.
- Good programming and debugging skills
- Hands on experience with Service Now and Jira
- Strong communication (Oral and Written) and Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and a high learning curve
- Ability to join the dots around multiple events occurring concurrently and spot patterns
- Ability to lead and/or actively participate in war rooms, working sessions and stakeholder meetings
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Excellent technical writing skills (RCA, Incident Reports, etc.)
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong knowledge of security programs management
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- 5+ years' experience in IAM fundamentals (identity management, authentication, authorization, certification, provisioning, etc.)
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.