Pega Senior System Architect | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Sep-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Within our Insight-Driven Enterprise team we help our clients create a smart organisation using data, AI & analytics to gain insights and enable better decisions - for customers, operations and the workforce. Our focus areas are:
- Assist clients leverage the opportunities presented by AI, RPA, Workflow and Data/ Analytics
- Solve industry challenges applying innovation in Automation, AI and Analytics
- Empower business and operations functions to leverage and manage their data smart, efficient and compliant
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Pega Senior System Architect, you will be working alongside a team of talented, ambitious individuals and should have the ability to connect with people both technically and commercially. In this role you'll:
- Provide architecture and design guidance to project teams
- Design PEGA solutions from functional requirements
- Review and quality assure all solution design and related artefacts
- Evangelise re-usable components that can be enterprise assets
- Provide thought-leadership addressing complex business requirements
- Work in conjunction with other members to size and manage scope and risk
- Build stakeholder support and engagement for successful delivery
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
We're looking for someone with:
- Certified practitioner in the Pega platform to the Architect level and experience working in business-critical engagements
- Software engineer at the core, with broad experienced designing and building technology solutions
- Superior knowledge on Pega tools such as AES, SMA, PLA, BIX, Accessibility framework
- Experience preferably on Pega banking frameworks such as CPM-FS, CLM-FS, CS, Smart Investigate, Disputes, FSIF, CLM, PDFS
- Experience in Agile ways of working at scale
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.