Salesforce Technical Architect | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Aug-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions and is evident in Capgemini's recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019'. We're also a Salesforce global strategic partner, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World's #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are; Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Technical Architect your role is a pivotal position within the DCX team as it will encompass designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support application builds for high profile clients. In this role you'll be:
- Guiding the development team in using the latest Salesforce technology which may include Lightning, Apex, Platform Shield, Files Connect, Lightning Connect, Heroku, Platform Events and Salesforce DX.
- Providing assurance that the project or. program is appropriately using Salesforce technical capabilities to solve business problems.
- Communicating and presenting ideas to others and driving outcomes that meet client requirements.
- Working in a team of talented technical Salesforce leaders, sharing support, guidance and mentorship as you continue your journey to becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
We are looking for commercially minded leaders who love being challenged and building lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Working experience as SFDC Technical Architect in a transformation program
- Ability to analyse business requirements, and design Salesforce and related technical architecture
- Deep technical knowledge in two or. more Salesforce clouds (e.g. Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, Analytics, Commerce, Integration, IoT)
- Experience in Salesforce data architecture; including hands on experience designing and creating underlying data structures and data flows to support the application build, large data volume approaches and big objects
- Expertise in data migration patterns and approaches
- Practitioner-depth knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, including middleware, point to point, ETL
- Ability to lead and mentor development teams in the latest Salesforce tech
- Ideally you will be on the journey to becoming (or may have already become) a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades.
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.