Ab Initio Developer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Aug-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
You will expand and optimise our clients' data and data pipeline architecture, build, optimise, and maintain conceptual and logical database models as well as optimise the data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- You will design and implement Ab Initio Solutions using GDE, Express IT, Query IT and other Ab Initio products
- You will develop key modules independently using PDL and Metaprogramming constructs using all Ab Initio components
- You will create ETL solutions by closely working with stakeholders and data experts
- You should be able to work independently to create ETL solutions with minimal guidance from seniors
- You should be dynamic and pro-active in working with multiple teams at a platform level
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- You have hands on ETL development (data transformations and data movement) using Ab Initio, Ab Initio Express IT, Query IT, DQE (Data Quality) and Metadata Portal as key tools
- You have detailed understanding and hands on Ab Initio products like GDE, Query IT and Express IT
- You have understanding of business requirements and transforming them into graphs and plans
- You have understanding of continuous integration and deployment processes in Ab Initio
- You have good hands on experience in Unix shell scripting
- You have good understanding in development of reusable Ab Initio components
- Knowledge of Banking Domain and Ab Initio version 3.x will be an added advantage
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or. full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or. other third parties will not be considered.