Senior Consultant - Internal Communications | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Aug-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let's talk about the team:
Working as part of the broader enabling function alongside Finance, IT, Admin and Legal, our Marketing and Communications team work together to deliver best in class client/stakeholder centric services.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with business leaders to develop and implement an internal communications strategy around major projects and initiative
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated
- Ensure messages are consistent with global branding guidelines and strategy as well as business area, business unit and operating unit strategy across all mediums
- Ensure all internal communications are on brand and consistent with values and cultural messages
- Manage staff portal ensuring that it is regularly updated
- Coordinate and publish newsletters and other corporate wide communications working with relevant stakeholders in the business
- Provide assistance with copy and editing for emails all staff emails for the executives and stakeholders
- Reinforce business messages through different mediums, e.g. Yammer, video, email, posters, etc
- Plan out a yearly communication calendar to include both local initiatives and the leverage of global campaigns locally
- Assist with structuring and implementing specialised marketing projects
- Carry out benchmark analyses and best practice connected to engage with varied audiences across the organisation, for continuous improvement.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience in marketing and communication ideally with a focus on internal communications and employee engagement
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a variety of stakeholders across varying lines of business
- You must have excellent communication and writing skills, in English. Strong project management, business skills and marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage)
- Experience in developing corporate image strategy, product and audience strategy
- Develop effective working relationships across various business stakeholders in the business
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.