Co-Facilitator / Solution Designer | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jun-2018|
About the team
The Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE) is designed to resolve complex business challenges through a first-class facilitation capability in a specially tailored and exceptionally productive environment.
From creating enriching engagements through visual and audio stimulus, to facilitation of large groups of people from the front of the room, the Sydney and Melbourne ASE team operates on all levels of the facilitation spectrum. As a Co-Designer within the team, you will join a diverse, high-performing group of specialists who play a pivotal role in resolving complex business challenges. Each team member shares a passion for creativity, collaboration, teamwork, and as such we have an open and supportive culture that encourages individual and team growth.
About the role
You will be an integral part of our team, where you will use your creativity and curiosity to drive different ways of thinking and working. Innovation and collaboration will be at the heart of everything you do. Your days will be fast paced, requiring you to work closely with colleagues and clients to help overcome complex business challenges.
- Using the ASE methodology, you will lead solution designs in order to tackle complex problems.
- Deliver through a variety of roles that are required to run a successful event. For example;
- Quickly understanding client context and outcomes required in order to draft assignments that drive key questions to be answered during events
- Designing and setting a physical space to maximise productivity
- Selecting and staging the most impactful audio stimulus with which to support each stage of an event
- Ensuring the right Information is showcased in a way that is engaging and impactful
- Creating meaningful work products that deliver event outputs
- Producing visual event material to help communicate complex themes
- Documenting ad-hoc conversations and informal presentations as text
- Capturing conversations as they happen using a mixture of words, imagery and design to enable a group to easily follow and recall a conversation
- Generate ideas and metaphors that can help communicate complex themes and appeal to the visual learner
- Support the ASE venture by contributing to the development of the ASE within Capgemini and / or the capability of the ASE team when not supporting an ASE event
- Help shape best practice and enable continuous improvement within the ASE Team
- Facilitate (or co-facilitate) workshops and ASE events
- A curious and creative approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Strong consulting capability - Can incorporate multiple concepts and perspectives in solving complex problems
- Well organised - able to plan and manage multiple complex workloads
- High achievement drive, showing enthusiasm for work and commitment to delivering excellence
- Strong team player who can motivate and enable others to succeed
- Able to see the ‘big picture' whilst still paying attention to the detail
- A strong appetite for learning and self-development
- Competent facilitation skills
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.