Head of Applied Innovation Exchange | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Jul-2019|
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
The Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) is Capgemini's global platform that leverages a framework for action, a network of exchange locations, and a high-performance engagement experience together with a broad community of designers, technologists, sector experts, business and technology partners, academics, research organizations and start-ups.
Our Melbourne AIE is one of 17 exchange locations globally. We connect Capgemini's Australian clients to a global innovation ecosystem, as well as help them explore, envision, build and validate innovation opportunities with a focus on emerging technologies. We're looking for a leader to drive the growth of our Melbourne AIE, joining our small, but fun, driven (and growing) team.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
As the Head of Applied Innovation Exchange, you'll be driving the direction of the Melbourne AIE and its alignment to Capgemini's business as well as:
- Working closely with Capgemini's leaders and account teams on innovation opportunities and business development
- Engaging with C-Level executives on their organisation's innovation agenda
- Presenting to both technical and business client stakeholders on emerging technologies and trends, contextualising risks and use cases to business.
- Cultivating a culture of innovation within Capgemini Australia.
- Overseeing and managing the pipeline of all AIE engagements from emerging tech discovery workshops to design sprints and prototype builds.
- Leading and building a talented team.
- Representing our A/NZ business within Capgemini's global AIE network, contributing to the continued evolution and innovation of the AIE model.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
- A nerd at heart, with a deep love and understanding for emerging technologies and their applications
- An experienced team leader and advocate of a fun, start-up like culture
- Engaged in the Melbourne/Australia technology and start-up scene
- Resilient and unafraid to push boundaries, thinking and challenge the norm
- Previous technology consulting experience
- Experience in technology delivery with a bias towards action and speed
- Understanding of Design Thinking, HCD, Lean and Agile methodologies
- Workshop facilitation experience is a bonus
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you'll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.